While a lot has been said and discussed about the outbreak of Corona virus, it’s important to be aware and not panic. Public health experts have advised to stay calm and follow some of the basic precautionary measures for preventing flu or any other respiratory viruses. The primary concern is the health and safety of everyone around us.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Maintain at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue safely.
- Wearing a mask is not necessary unless you are taking care of an infected person. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does recommend that only infected people wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when hands are visibly dirty.
- Keep in mind the travel advisory set out by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Stop biometric attendance system in your office.
To upgrade your attendance reach out to us at www.incubsence.com